Friday, May 29, 2009

Phish at Phenway

It's been a long time since the five of us have been together in one place -- since August 15, 2004, in fact. I am speaking, of course, of Trey, Page, Mike, Fish -- the four members of Phish -- and me. That's right, this Sunday, Phish performs at Boston's Fenway Park, and I will be there.

In the words of the latest issue of Relix magazine, they're back -- older, wiser, and geekier. And I am excited, to say the least. It will be my first visit to Fenway, and I can't think of four better hosts to show me around. I'm sure the Phab Phour, in the opening night of their summer-long tour, will not disappoint.

PS If you don't hear from me for a few months, you can just assume I joined the Phish road crew and went on tour for the rest of the summer. Cheers!

No comments: