Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Best of Burlington article

Make sure you run out and buy the summer issue of Best of Burlington magazine. Great photos, excellent articles, really well-laid-out... and, best of all, an article by me about everyone's favorite place: the bike path! I noticed that they're sold out at Borders and Barnes and Noble, but if you see it anyplace, spread the word. It's an excellent new publication!

In other news, not to sound too much like a letter from my grandmother, but I am getting ready to plant my starters. That's right: I'm a gardener now too. You might wonder what motivated me to take up gardening. Well, it's simple: I love to eat! Garden-fresh cukes (pickling sized are best, although I don't like pickles only the cukes), tomatos, etc. I started the seeds as long as a month ago, and I am putting the squash, zuccinis, beans, radishes, lettuce, and cukes in the ground today or tomorrow. The tomatos, basil, and anything else I want, I'll have to buy starters at the store, because I drowned mine apparently. Oh well, it's a learning curve!

No comments: