Monday, July 20, 2009

A Call For Help!


You may notice a new feature at the lower right-hand corner of "AikenAction" -- my new hit counter. It's designed to tell me how many visits this site receives. But since its installation, it seems to be stuck at one hit. I guess I'm the only person who ever checked out this site, and, apparently, I only ever visited once.

I need your help! When you next visit AikenAction (ie now), please click the "Comment" button at the bottom of this post. Enter the date and time of your visit. Hypothetically, the counter will register your visit. If it doesn't, I will have your comment and I'll know my shiny new counter is stuck -- or worse, defective.

Or worse than that, I don't know how to turn it on.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Counter is at 4. July 20 11:05. You must have checked 3 times.

howard said...

July 20, 2009. 8.37 pm.

M Aiken said...

i guess it seems to be working...

Ruth said...

High five! Another hit. :)

Amy French said...

I LOVE your blog!

M Aiken said...

Which is one of the MANY reasons I like you so much! Thanks Amy!